telegram-cli

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 20:01:32 UTC 2021

Hi whoever I am answering to,

telegram-cli is included  an up to date Slint system, please do not use
sbopkg
to add it, as this could lead to a conflict between two versions installed.
Further, the version shipped in Slint is newer that the one available from
https://slackbuikds.org

So I suggest you remove all installed versions, then reinstall with this
command typed as root:
slapt-get -i telegram-cli

As an aside, I suggest to use slapt-src rather than sbopkg.

To know more:
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html#software_management
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html#slapt_src

Cheers,