telegram-cli

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 20:53:10 UTC 2021

So I tried nctelegram which runs on top of telegram-cli and the keyboard
doesn't appear to work.  Next I installed purple-telegram since pidjin
only had gadugadu as an available protocol and purple-telegram did not add
any protocol to pidjin.  Slint cannot be used for telegram so will be
using my android phone exclusively for this app.  nctelegram has been
abandoned by its developer tooa little web research found that for me.  I
don't know if all of the python breakage has or is contributing to all of
these failures but suspect it's a probability.