Gui vs. cli software

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 22:11:02 UTC 2021

Well, Kyle, while I agree NANO is missing certain flexabilities, you can start
nano with a minus k so your cursor is synced up. You can use a shift+6 to mark
word or lines, then cut. I wish NANO had a way of searching for blank lines as
WP6.0 did in DOS. Many years ago another member of this list gave me a great
starting point for a script useing "sed" to nuke blanks. Another thing I cannot
do in a commandline is login to a hotel wireless, that is unless they exempt a
mac address of my laptop.
Chime