looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 16:53:22 UTC 2021

Thanks Kyle,

I downloaded the Fedora Mate version and I put it on a bootable usb
drive, then I ran it and got orca to talk. For whatever reason, the
speech came out of my laptop built-in speakers, not through my headset
as I prefer. Braille did not come up at all, although my vario ultra is
connected. I hit insert space and checked the orca settings and found
Braille enabled there. I find this strange. I did not have this problem
with mint, or slint, or coconut. It looks that the fedora team needs to
do a little more work to make it better.

Cheers,

Ibrahim