looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 00:52:57 UTC 2021

Wow. 15 years of Linux. I'm currently running Debian (stable) in Crostini
(Linux container which communicates with the host) on a Chromebook. I broke
Debian unstable on bare metal by autoremoving important packages. Oops. But
I find that if I use backports and such, it makes Debian stable bearable. I
tried running unstable on the Chromebook, but the Garcon communication
between host and container was kinda broken after a while, and this is a
container I'm trying to do a lot of work on.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com