looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 03:48:37 UTC 2021

Yes Kyle,

I rebooted many times. I have no idea why it is not working. Do you know
if the dnfdragora-updater works? Every time I boot up Fedora I get a
message saying that dnfFdragora-updater has 351 updates. When I find
this notification in the upper pannel, and hit enter on dnf-dragora
supposedly to get the updates, nothing happens. I just hear orca saying
DNfDragora-updater push button. I am hoping that if I get those updates
my braille would work.

Cheers,

Ibrahim