looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 21:45:10 UTC 2021

Ah, That is interesting. I do not remember the bootloader option. I will
try to reinstall again and uncheck the bootloader. I bet it is the
bootloader that changed my bios bootup options and made the usb as the
default.

At what stage of the installation the bootloader question? I do not
remember seeing it.

Cheers,

Ibrahim