Mint Mate folder options?
Linux for blind general discussion
blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 23:06:16 UTC 2021
To set your folder options:
1. Open a folder, such as your Home folder.
2. Press Alt+e to open the edit menu.
3. Arrow down to preferences and press Enter.
4. This screen has a number of tabs including: Views, Behavior, Display,
5. You can tab through the various options on each tab page. You may
have to use the Orca line up/down commands to learn about folder option
controls that do not speak. Using this method, you can set all of the
Also, look for a program called MintTweak. I installed it using apt-get.
It give you control over various system options, including which system
icons to display on the desktop.
On 11/19/2021 5:00 PM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> Dear List,
> I have searched the control center, but cant find out how to change the default folder views, or how to get a are you sure dialog when deleting files.
> I had a hard time selecting the icons to show on the desktop. I had to use flat review to select my options.
> But as I said, I cant find anything about folder options.
> Blinux-list mailing list
> Blinux-list at redhat.com
More information about the Blinux-list