looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 20 00:55:10 UTC 2021

Hi Ibrahim,

just plug-in the Slint installer and reboot.

If you are lucky the machine will boot from the installer.

When you will get the prompt, being logged in as root, you will be able
to use
the utilities included in the installer instead of typing auto or doc or
setup.

It's bed time for me now, meanwhile if you tell by what you want to replace
Fedora on the internal drive I will tell you how to do that tomorrow.

If the firmware does not boot directly from the Slint installer you will
need a
sighted help to choose the right option in the firmware's menu.

Cheers,
Didier