looking for two gui accessible applications ClipGrab

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 16:31:53 UTC 2021

thanks a million for suggesting this application. From the description,
this application sounds similar to Ponte's Media downloader.

Unfortunately, I could not run this executable image on my slint
desktop. Everytime I try to open it, I get a message that says there is
no application installed to open executable files, or such thing. It
gives me the option to search for one with yes or no, but the default
choice is no.

Since I am a beginner, I do not understand this message. I hit enter on
yes, but nothing happened.

Hoopefully someone who has experience with opening such files would help
me figure it out.

Cheers,

Ibrahim