Can I upgrade Coconut to Mint?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 18:57:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

Coconut is an Ubuntu spin built on Ubuntu LTS. Mint is also an Ubuntu
spin. Thus the question should be, what does mint do that my current
install doesn't?

Once you answered that question, you should ask, what will do what I need?

Then you run $sudo apt-get install

with the list of packages you needed.

If a package is not in the repos, you hope there's a .deb compile out
there. If not, you build it from source code, not my thing, I'll freely
admit.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp