In the mood for something new

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 19:10:38 UTC 2021

Hey Kyle,

Ok, at the moment I am on fedora 35, the Mate Compiz spin, which is not
giving me issues at this time.

I may give an upgrade to rawhide a go at some point, hopefully without
breaking the install, but, whatever, if you break it, fix the darn thing.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my Fedora Install using Thunderbird