looking for two gui accessible applications ClipGrab

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 19:56:02 UTC 2021

As I understand it, snapt is one of those Ubuntu-only things that
contribute to some long time Linux users disparaging Ubuntu as "too
much like Windows".

Sadly, best I can tell, the only options the clipgrab website seems to
offer is a Binary that requires a 64-bit Ubuntu system or compiling
from source... and if there's a package available for Debian, it must
be in the contrib or non-free repositories(which I don't have enabled)
since I can't find it in Aptitude.