Ok, Jenux finally installed for me!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 22:13:33 UTC 2021

Have you tried hitting alt-start-s?  That start key is between control and
alt on left side.  If that doesn't work, try it again but after hitting
the f4 key once.  The f4 key in mate toggles accessibility on and off but
why Jenux ever got to you without accessibility already toggled on is a
mystery to me here.