Can I upgrade Coconut to Mint?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 23:12:48 UTC 2021

I have installed many different distributions and versions of linux over the
> years and gentoo has been the most difficult of all of them.

Yeah Gentoo is the only Linux I truly can say I gave up on and actually couldn't
get installed and working, even on a vm. Well, LFS would probably be far more
difficult, but I never even thought to give that a try, especially since I
couldn't get Gentoo working. As an aside, apparently Gentoo's lead developer
left Gentoo to start Funtoo, but that's just as difficult to get installed and
running.
~Kyle