looking for two gui accessible applications ClipGrab

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 01:19:28 UTC 2021

Setting up the weather on the top panel of my desktop was not a problem.
The problem is that this weather application does not have my city
listed.  So I had to choose a city fourty miles to the north of where I
live, although my city is even bigger than the one listed.

Very strange indeed.

Cheers,

Ibrahim