In the mood for something new

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 10:44:34 UTC 2021

Wait, I never knew Fedora was a rolling release...I only ever knew it as
the 6 month then I need to do an upgrade to a whole new system one.

So can I in theory, get the Mate spin, and turn it into a rolling
release? I'm curious how well that'd work compared to Solus being a
rolling release as well with Mate support though