Fedora and virtual machines not starting

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 25 00:59:10 UTC 2021

No luck for me either with Fedora 35 mate in Qemu.

I could check that orca starts (from mate-terminal), so does
speech-dispatcher, but no speech.

However sound is working in the VM as I could listen a you tube video
video, even if the sound is very distorted.

I suggest to report tee issue to Fedora. o they have an accessibility
mailing list?

02:00 AM here bed time.

Cheers,
Didier