Converting epubs to Plain-Text?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 25 15:22:31 UTC 2021

There's a script to do that en masse yes, I don't have the askubuntu
link yet but I've converted epubs to txt files no problem, though
stripping the DRM from books I own is something I've had to do to
convert some of them however, others converted without issue.

So yes. It's doable, it's ebook-convert and a shell script is how I do
it. I'd put them all in one folder, then make a shell scrip tthat takes
the *.epub and converts it to *.txt, where * is the input and output names.

Such as book1.epub would be converted to book1.txt