looking for two gui accessible applications

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 02:01:10 UTC 2021

Hi Chime,

I think it will use yt-dlp if available (and maybe if youtube-dl is not?)

But you made me find a better one, fork of straw-viewer:
https://github.com/trizen/pipe-viewer

I just followed the instructions tp try it on Slint, having yt-dlp installed
and youtube-dl removed.

It worked. And pipe-viewer doesn't need a Google API.

Cheers,
Didier