Converting epubs to Plain-Text?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 14:19:33 UTC 2021

Exactly, it uses the output file name you specify as the second argument

For example

ebook-convert
Really_really_long_and_tricky_ebook_title_with_many_words.epub
short-book-title.txt

Would turn that really, really long titled epub into a short-name.txt file

Note though that it's not perfect though however