OT: kind of, headphone search source?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 19:19:49 UTC 2021

Hi folks,
Let me ask this clearly, or as clear as possible laughs.
what I am seeking, even if a store that I need not buy from, is a resource
where I can choose
  a set of headphone specifications, and get a list of prospects.
I use them in different environments, and have some rather detailed needs.
Being forthright I often find a match and keep buying them as long as
possible, making it really depressing when a pair gets discontinued...I am
talking about you JVC ha-s44x *sniff*.
Ahem, in any case ideas for a location where I can  shop with this kind of
detail?
Thanks very much,
Kare