looking for two gui accessible applications

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 27 16:08:41 UTC 2021

hello Didier and all,

Thanks a million for updating the youtube-dl to yt-dlp. It made a huge
difference in terms of download speed. When I tried youtube-dl I was
disappointed. It took almost 15 minutes to download a five minutes
video. with yt-dlp it took half a minute to download the same video.

I have a question though. What is the correct format to specify the
folder where I want the downloaded tracks to go to? I tried -Folder,
--Folder and /Folder/ but it did not work. It simply dumped the tracks
on my desktop.

Cheers,

Ibrahim