looking for two gui accessible applications

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 28 02:20:31 UTC 2021

Now that I think about it, don't some IDE offer tab completion on
functions found in a support language's standard libraries and names
of variables and functions defined within the source code file being
edited? It's been a long time since I used an IDE and it's a use case
that doesn't come up in an end user context, so it slipped my mind.