WEBM, is it the default option of yt-dlp downloads?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 28 19:28:42 UTC 2021

Hi Didier: Yesterday I tried pipe-viewer, sure it works, but even with
max results set at 50, I only get 20, unlike youtube-viewer where it is 50.
When I had straw-viewer, I noticed, you could get away with max results at 58
but half of the items were duplicates. By the way, my Linux person wrote me an
alias to update youtube-viewer. Actually, its short enough.
#!/usr/bin/sh
cd /home/chime/youtube-viewer/
git fetch
git merge

perl Build.PL
sudo /home/chime/youtube-viewer/./Build installdeps
sudo /home/chime/youtube-viewer/./Build install
Back again live, I just type "tube" and now I am at 3.9.6
Chime