WEBM, is it the default option of yt-dlp downloads?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 02:24:30 UTC 2021

thanks Kyle.

I like your philosophy. I am one of those who has no interest in gaining
the user-power-experience. I just want to be an average Linux user.

I am a college professor and have no time to spend long hours reading
manuals teaching me the nitty gritty of how to write a suphisticated
script. When I read these manuals I can't understand most of what I read
anyway. That is because I have no previous experience with programming
or with Linux in particular.

What I care about is just a smooth experience of having my work done in
a relatively safe digital environment. So far I can use Linux for email,
for internet browsing, for sharing files via dropbox and quickly
replying to my whatsapp via whatsapp web.

I believe that with time I will be able to develop more skills, learning
from those who have more experience in using the Linux platform.

Cheers,

Ibrahim