--force-renderer-accessibility not working lately

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 15:34:10 UTC 2021

So...

1. Open up .bashrc (if you're using bash, I'm not sure what it is for
tcsh/zsh/fish/etc)

2. Add this line at the end. I put it after the very end of the file,
with a line break to seperate exporting variables to make it easier to
read. Put the following in your .bashrc and save it

export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1

Save it, and open up a terminal, and check the variables with listvars

You should see ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 in the list. Now, try the
--force-renderer-accessibility  flag again