What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 22:33:50 UTC 2021

There is teachjove and jove is jonathan's own version of emacs and
teachjove can be run without running jove or emacs directly.  This can be
done from the terminal for any willing to learn.  I suppose emacs could be
configured in the same way but haven't tried that yet.  It probably would
need a small script.