What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 03:03:04 UTC 2021

Tim here.  If your editing needs are basic, pretty much any editor
will do.  For an infrequent, light user, I'd recommend nano (as much
as it pains this die-hard vi/vim/ed guy to say as much).  Just be
aware that it has a low ceiling, so you'll likely find yourself
wanting to make certain classes of changes, and having to do them
manually rather than having the editor facilitate the edit.  But
yeah, no shame in using nano if your needs aren't complex.

-tim