My qemu error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 12:55:02 UTC 2021

Hi all,

If anyone could please help me fix this? I really have no idea what I'm
doing when it comes to scripting at all.

First, below is the errors I get, see between the quotes.

"

qemu-system-x86_64: warning: '-soundhw hda' is deprecated, please use
'-device intel-hda -device hda-duplex' instead
audio: Device hda: audiodev default parameter is deprecated, please
specify audiodev=pa
audio: Device hda: audiodev default parameter is deprecated, please
specify audiodev=pa

"

Here is the script I used, I don't recall where I got it. I know it does
work under Slint, but not under Fedora, Arch or Ubuntu.

"

#!/bin/zsh

cd `dirname $0`
qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -cpu
host,hv_relaxed,hv_spinlocks=0x1fff,hv_vapic,hv_time -m 8G -smp cores=2
-soundhw hda -device intel-hda -device hda-duplex -audiodev
pa,id=pa,out.mixing-engine=off,out.latency=20000 -hda windows.qcow2 -nic
user,smb="${HOME}/" -usbdevice braille -boot c

"

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird