What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 14:27:50 UTC 2021

I tend to find the editor wars, as well as the browser wars, console
wars, various fandom wars, etc. to be rather silly, but I'll say this
much:

I prefer tools I can jump right into with minimal foreknowledge and be
able to do the basics within minutes, learning how to use more
advanced features as needed, and if I need to do more than read
through the output of -h or --help to get started, I'm most likely
going to start searching for an alternative tool for what I'm trying
to do.