What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 14:54:12 UTC 2021

To me, Emacs is worth it /because/ of Emacspeak. Hearing syntax
highlighting, or font-lock, is just, like, I think if I were sighted I
would be a visual learner, so hearing more than just a dull, gray voice all
the time really helps me focus, concentrate, and understand information
better. That may not make much sense but we all have our different
priorities. The fact that Emacs can be a book reader, email client,
organizer, calculator, calendar, and everything else, just adds onto the
sweetness of Emacspeak.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com