How to copy output from a terminal?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 15:33:56 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone, I have a couple of questions and this I think it’s the best way to ask them? One I tried Adora but could not get orca installed. Would switching to Ubuntu work better with getting orca installed again this is on a virtual machine meaning parallels desktop on a MacBook Pro 2020 Intel. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Also please realize that I’m dictating this to my phone because I have not yet gotten into my computer this morning because I’m on campus all day. Everyone have a great day and I look forward to meeting your responses.

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788