What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:04:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

When I run Slint, my twitter client, Cawbird is not natively available
threw either slapt-get or slapt-src, so I install it using flatpak.
Applications such as Skype is also easier to install and maintain using
flatpak. Yes, I know you can probably install it some other way, but why
make your own life harder?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird