What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:17:05 UTC 2021

True, but on the flip side, when you're using it as a personal organizer, an email client, or anything else, then all of the editing functions just work as you'd expect. No need to get used to the idiosyncrasies of each application. It's true you have a lot of key commands, but some of them are more intuitive then what people think of as the standard key commands. For example, what's so intuitive about control+v to paste or control+x to cut?

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook