What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:38:28 UTC 2021

Oh, I agree this thread has remained quite civil. Doesn't change the
fact that the Internet has a disturbing number of people who get
offended by the idea of people using different tools or liking
different things to the point of open hostility... or that such
attitudes are rather silly. If all internet discussions were half as
civil as this one has been... well, I suspect many of society's
problems would evaporate due to people actually listening to one
another, respecting each other's opinions, and being willing to work
together even when opinions irrelevant to the common goal differ.

I feel like I should link this back to the text editor discussion...
but honestly, I can't really think of anything that hasn't already
been said.