What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:42:10 UTC 2021

I agree, but in defense of those people who get pretty passionate about the editor they use, remember they frequently put a lot of thought into their choice and tried a lot of other options. It's also something that they could spend quite a bit of time in. Of course, this doesn't justify anyone putting someone else down for making a choice different then the one they made.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook