What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:52:24 UTC 2021

Also, saying Emacs does too much is like saying or desktop environment does
> too much.

Not quite. I didn't say that my desktop environment does too much. It is
supposed to be a sort of shell as it were, with plenty of applications that I
can run. Emacs doesn't just do too much, it does too much for one application,
and tries to squeeze everything imaginable into editor style buffers. Imagine if
pluma or gedit was your calculator. This is the way emacs works. How do you fit
a calculator into a text editor? I'm not sure, maybe about the same as trying to
fit a text editor into a calculator display. Yeah, not so good that. But this is
just the way this beast works, which I guess explains why I was never able to
tame it.
~Kyle