What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 20:36:24 UTC 2021

As I think I've already said, Emacs has a nice tutorial available to you once you install Emacs. It also has pretty extensive documentation that you can get to multiple ways.

As for Emacspeak, all I can do is apologize for not spending the time to create a getting started guide for the new user, even though I am an Emacs fan boy.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook