My qemu error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 21:12:22 UTC 2021

Ho Brandt,

This does tell if the support for KVM is properly configured in this kernel.

to check, you can do this:

cp /proc/config.gz /tmp
cd /tmp
gunzip config.gz
you will get a file named config with configuration settings of the kernel

You can do the same with Slint and compare.

And/or use a Fedora support channel.

Cheers,

Didier