Crawling/downloading a website to test permissions.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 3 08:41:03 UTC 2021

Hello

There is at least the wget with it's recursive features. On the  other
hand if you have access to the web server logs you can look there any
access
errors.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS  Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020 fp:0C1F6A76 DC9DDD58 33838B5D 0E769600 B7840D02

  Linux for blind general discussion kirjoitti