Any suggestions of what distro of Linux I should load onto a new computer?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 14:18:42 UTC 2021

Running Orca worked on two computers here, one of which didn't need it
except for a few operations I needed to perform using a screen reader.
It's even more strange that the login screen is talking, but the user's
desktop is not speaking. The only other thing I could suggest is running
something in the run window similar to

systemctl --user restart wireplumber

But that doesn't appear to be needed here. Still it's worth a shot. Then
restart orca by once more opening the alt+f2 run window and entering

orca -r

Hope something of this can help.

~Kyle