youtube-dl: list videos in order

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 22 17:55:38 UTC 2021

Youtube-dl when used to stream a video to a media player; has in past days had much buffering.  This also means slow downloads as well.

This happens with youtube videos, other video sourcess work as always.  I'm guessing youtube is throttling their videos with youtube-dl;
perhaps to discourage the use of it.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2021, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

> While I've only used youtube-dl for single urls, I would suggest trying
> youtube-viewer  with a -u flag for user name. The videos would begin with most
> recent. Its also interesting, when typing
> youtube-dl -U
> there hasn't been an update since June 06.
> Chime

ent-
XR