New user looking for info on Voxin

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 22 18:03:04 UTC 2021

Hi Rob,

This page should answer your questions.
https://oralux.org/voice.php?mylang=en

Clicking on a link in the languages list will display all voices
available for this language.

Clicking on a voice link will give you a short demo of this voce.

To know loresend an email to the address indicated in this page:
https://oralux.org/contact.php

Gilles Casse will certainly answer your questions.

Best regards,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier