Accessible Coconut speech at startup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 29 17:24:55 UTC 2021

Is there a step by step tutorial on how to start?
I downloaded the accessible coconut iso and put it on a bootable usb drive. I was able to boot the machine from the usb, but there was no speech to guide me. I was able to confirm that I indeed booted from usb with accessible coconut by using my iPhone camera. I have no idea how to get the speech going. So please if you have a tutorial, send it my way.
Ibrahim

Sent from my iPhone