Accessible Coconut speech at startup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 29 22:21:57 UTC 2021

Thanks a million for your help. I tried your  suggestions to no avail. However, something strange happened, when I connected my braille display it connected to accessible coconut right away. I was able to browse the menus and connect to the internet. During my browsing the speech came on.
I have two questions, how can I get a command line prompt? My second question is, what is the command to turn off the computer? Alt f4 did not take me there.
Cheers,
Ibrahim

Sent from my iPhone