Accessible Coconut speech at startup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 30 22:36:20 UTC 2021

When you run nmtui, use the arrow keys to navigate up and down and listen
to your choices.
What you probably want is activate a connection so hit enter on that and
you enter another window with the list of possible connections in it.
Arrow onto the connection you want then tab over to connect and hit enter.
You may be asked for a password and you need to type it in entirely
correctly the first time then tab to ok and hit enter.  After that your
connections list window comes back and if your connection was successful,
your chosen connection will have a star to its right.  Arrow down to exit
and hit enter and then arrow down to exit again and hit enter to get back
out to the terminal.  Let's see if this helps.