have any of you mannaged to successfully install linux alongside with windows?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 31 15:41:51 UTC 2021

Thanks a million Didier,

This is a great handbook. One of the things which discouraged me from
adopting linux in the past was the lack of easy to follow
documentations. Everytime I tried, I found myself browsing in highly
technical documents that sounded like a foreign language to me. This
handbook seems to avoid this problem.

I will certainly try slint, if it can be used as a live install without
having to physically install on my hard disc. I will also browse this
handbook to learn more about slint.

Thanks for this. I will certainly need your help if I install it on my
hard disc. What I want ideally is the ability to have both linux and
windows running on the same machine, and I choose which one to start at
bootup.

Regards,

Ibrahim