blind-arch script fail

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 18:33:57 UTC 2021

This one was a surprise for me.
I followed the script in the podcast describing how to do the install.
Everything went normal until I chose gnome for the operating system.
Whatever the script did, it did very fast.
So I exit and reboot and find no operating system on the computer.
Not only that, the script did things to the computer making it necessary
to reset the computer to use another working distro on it to write this
message.
>From here, I'll try putting xfce on the computer since it's the smallest
of the operating systems and see if the script can do that for me.
If that doesn't work, I'll conclude the script is broken.  I could try i3
and mate to see if any of them would install but we're supposed to have a
choice of more than one operating system with this script.
So everyone knows, I tried putting this system on a 240G solid state disk
in a computer with 16g of available memory.  These failures are
understandable on lesser resourced equipment but that's not the case here.