jenux install pointer

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 09:16:34 UTC 2021

In Jenux when you're told your installation is complete and given the
option to power off use that option. When you boot your machine after the
grub music and the speakers popping, hit enter once and wait and you'll go
into the first boot screen. Choose c to name your computer and do that.
Leave a alone unless you're installing for someone that doesn't want
accessibility. Then n for name and u for username and Then key in your
username and hit enter and then key in password and hit enter.  Wait and
your system should come up. This is the first time I encountered a first
boot screen that was accessible.  There's a bunch of ansi characters
appearing on that screen after each of the entries you make and you key
your password in only once so remember it and type it correct. That 240g
drive that was going to have blind-arch on it now has Jenux gnome on it
and that works.  I did that as proof of concept the machine could actually
install the system since earlier this week we had bad weather and
lightning was attacking the electrical system here and it turned the
computer off once.  Had there been problems with the memory I'd not be
able to get either Jenux or Blind-arch installed. p for password and
finally d for done.  Then wait until you hear music from fenrir.